Park Lake actively supports missions worldwide and in our community in answer to Jesus’ call to share His good news and to love our neighbors as ourselves. Come be Jesus’ hands and feet in the world. We are better together.
Park Lake supports the following local missions:
- Christian Service Center (Park Lake serves at Daily Bread on the fourth Tuesday of each month)
- Duvall Home
- Grace Medical Home (including Easter Baskets and Christmas Stockings for the pediatric patients)
- The Russell Home for Atypical Children
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Society of St. Andrew
- United Against Poverty (U.P.)
- Zebra Youth
- Presbyterian Answer to Hunger (a.k.a. PATH or 5 cents per meal)
- Family Promise of Greater Orlando
- Hope CommUnity Center
- Box Tops for Education for Thornwell Home
- Food Pantry at Washington Shores Presbyterian Church (collections are twice a month)
- Aluminum pop tabs for Ronald McDonald House
The Youth Group prepares Blessing Bags containing water, food and hygiene items for the homeless which are available to the congregation to give to those in need.
Park Lake as a community, and its members individually, participate in other mission projects that arise throughout the year.
Faith Arts Village Orlando (FAVO):
FAVO is an outreach ministry of Park Lake that serves the faith community, art community, and the visiting public. The mission of FAVO is to encourage art as an expression of faith. You are invited to partner with us in this creative endeavor to enhance our city, to create a village where artists and the community can gather, and to reach out to the under-served people around us in creative ways.
Please see links below for more information: